Product: Organic Superfoods Base + Full Spectrum CBD Oil (mg’s/serving based on dog’s weight selection) + Organic Turmeric (250 mg/serving) + GLM (225 mg/serving) + Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (100 mg/serving).
30 Day Supply. Organic superfoods powder infused with non-GMO CBD (CO2 extraction). Studies show CBD to help with an array of symptoms, including pain, anxiety, inflammation and nausea. We have also added anti-inflammatory organic Turmeric, along with joint supportive Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) and wild Alaskan salmon oil to give the Omega fatty acids an anti-inflammatory boost. All natural choices from Mother Nature’s own backyard, one convenient scoop at a time.
• Help manage your dog’s pain and anxiety using a naturopathic approach with non-GMO CBD oil.
• Anti-inflammatory with joint support.
• Help reduce inflammation and keep circulatory system lubricated.
• Help maintain healthy coat and skin, making it soft and shiny.
• Milled organic superfoods base is more bioavailable for nutrient absorption.
• Also nutrient boost for seniors with dental problems.
• Powdered form spares digestive energy.
• 100% human grade ingredients.
• Grain-free. Gluten-free.
• Size – 13.4 oz (375 g). 60 Servings.
• CBD from non-GMO agricultural industrial hemp oil. Non-chemical CO2 extraction.
• Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) anti-inflammatory.
• Green Lipped Mussel (GLM), scientifically named Perna canaliculus, contains anti-inflammatory properties along with glucosamine and chondroitin, important for maintaining healthy joints.
• Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil fatty acids help boost GLM’s benefits.
• Organic Chia and Flaxseeds, healthy fatty acids rich in Omega-3.
• Chlorophyll from organic Wheatgrass and hand-harvested Sea Vegetables, which is oxygenating, energizing and an internal cleanser.
• Beta-Carotene to support healthy inner linings, important for nutrient absorption and cellular waste removal.
• complete list of Base Ingredients
• One rounded scoop, twice a day. Can mix in food or serve by itself.
• Observe dog’s comfort level before giving additional scoops. May take 2 to 3 days before noticing improvement in comfort level.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your veterinarian before starting a new dietary supplement program.