We love our seniors! Save on your dog’s Comfort Support package. This package includes one month’s supply of our organic superfoods powder rich in antioxidants and enhanced with joint supportive Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) rich in glucosamine, anti-inflammatory Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and CBD oil (full spectrum, non-GMO, CO2 extraction). Also included is an additional 100 mg CBD oil in a dropper for you to conveniently infuse into your dog’s favorite yummy. Keep your “pup” comfortable from morning to evening.
Studies show CBD oil to help with an array of symptoms, including pain, anxiety, inflammation and nausea. Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) and wild Alaskan salmon oil to give the Omega fatty acids an anti-inflammatory boost. All natural choices from Mother Nature’s own backyard, one convenient scoop at a time. Non-GMO CBD Oil. CO2 extracted from agricultural hemp.
Feeding Instructions (intended for supplemental feeding in conjunction with your dog’s daily diet):
Nutrient Boost Powder with CBD oil (one month’s supply):
• One level scoop mixed into one daily mealtime. This supplement is not only rich in joint support and anti-inflammatory fatty acid omegas, it is also rich in antioxidants to protect your dog’s inner linings, increasing nutrient absorption.
Adding CBD oil to treats:
• For times when your dog needs that extra boost of comfort. Adjust based on observing your dog’s comfort level:
Less than 25 pounds: 2 drops
26 to 60 pounds: 4 drops
61 to 100 pounds: 8 drops
101 to 120 pounds: 12 drops or 1/2 teaspoon
121+ pounds: 24 drops or 3/4 teaspoon
• Help manage your dog’s pain using a naturopathic approach, the way Mother Nature intended.
• Healthy joint support ingredients help reduce inflammation and keep circulatory system lubricated.
• Milled organic superfoods base is more bioavailable for nutrient absorption. CBD-infused.
• Powdered form spares digestive energy.
• 100% human grade ingredients.
• Grain-free. Gluten-free.
Nutrient Boost Powder Enhancements (one month’s supply, 12-oz, 336 g):
• 3 mg CBD (per serving) from non-GMO agricultural hemp. Non-chemical CO2 extraction. Non-psychoactive.
• 375 mg Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) per serving, scientifically named Perna canaliculus, contains anti-inflammatory properties along with glucosamine and chondroitin, important for maintaining healthy joints.
• 100 mg Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil per serving (fatty acids help boost GLM’s benefits).
• 500 mg per serving Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa); strong anti-inflammatory.
• Organic Chia and Flaxseeds, healthy fatty acids rich in Omega-3.
• Chlorophyll from organic Wheatgrass and hand-harvested Sea Vegetables, which is oxygenating, energizing and an internal cleanser.
• Beta-Carotene to support healthy inner linings, important for nutrient absorption and cellular waste removal.
• complete list of Base Ingredients
CBD oil (100 mg)
Active Ingredient: Full spectrum CBD from non-GMO agricultural hemp. Non-chemical CO2 extraction. Non-psychoactive.
Inactive ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil (cold-pressed), Vitamin E (non-GMO sunflower oil).
We begin with 100% human grade whole foods:
• Made in USA, human grade kitchen
• Soy-Free. Gluten-Free. No wheat, corn, soy. No fillers. No by-products.
• No growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, artificial coloring or flavoring.
• No added sweeteners or sodium.
Nutrient powder with pain and joint support:
• Crude Protein (min. 21%)
• Crude Fat (min. 9%; max. 11%)
• Moisture 8% (Max. 9%),
• Carbohydrates (53%)
• Crude Fiber (max. 3%)
Caloric Content (M/E Calculated):
3,445 kcal/kg or 3 cal/g. Appx. 15 cal/serving
CBD oil (agricultural industrial hemp oil; full spectrum; CO2 extraction):
• Crude Protein (min. <0.1%) • Crude Fat (min. 99%; max. 99.9%) • Moisture 0.2% (Max.) • Carbohydrates (0%) • Crude Fiber (max. 2%) Caloric Content (M/E Calculated): 8,495 kcal/kg or 8 cal/g. Per serving: 4 drops equals approximately 0.14 g. Studies/References
• complete list of Base Ingredients
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your veterinarian before starting a new dietary supplement program.