Product: Organic Superfoods Base + Organic Turmeric (250 mg/serving) + GLM (225 mg/serving) + Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (100 mg/serving).
60 Servings/One Month Supply. Organic superfoods powder with anti-inflammatory organic Turmeric, along with joint supportive Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) and wild Alaskan salmon oil to give the Omega fatty acids an anti-inflammatory boost. All natural choices from Mother Nature’s own backyard, one convenient scoop at a time.
• Anti-inflammatory with joint support.
• Help reduce inflammation and keep circulatory system lubricated.
• Help maintain healthy coat and skin, making it soft and shiny.
• Milled organic superfoods base is more bioavailable for nutrient absorption.
• Nutrient boost for seniors with dental problems.
• Powdered form spares digestive energy.
• 100% human grade ingredients.
• Grain-free. Gluten-free.
• Size – 12 oz (336 g). 60 Servings/One Month Supply.
• Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) anti-inflammatory.
• Green Lipped Mussel (GLM), scientifically named Perna canaliculus, contains anti-inflammatory properties along with glucosamine and chondroitin, important for maintaining healthy joints.
• Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil fatty acids help boost GLM’s benefits.
• Organic Chia and Flaxseeds, healthy fatty acids rich in Omega-3.
• Chlorophyll from organic Wheatgrass and hand-harvested Sea Vegetables, which is oxygenating, energizing and an internal cleanser.
• Beta-Carotene to support healthy inner linings, important for nutrient absorption and cellular waste removal.
• complete list of Base Ingredients
• One rounded scoop, twice daily, mixed into mealtime.
• Intended for supplemental feeding in conjunction with your dog’s daily diet.
We begin with 100% human grade whole foods:
• Made in USA, human grade kitchen
• Soy-Free. Gluten-Free. No wheat, corn, soy. No fillers. No by-products.
• No growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, artificial coloring or flavoring.
• No added sweeteners or sodium.
• Crude Protein (min. 21%)
• Crude Fat (min. 9%; max. 11%)
• Moisture 8% (Max. 9%),
• Carbohydrates (53%)
• Crude Fiber (max. 3%)
• Ash (4%)
• Ca:P 1.3
Caloric Content (M/E Calculated):
3,445 kcal/kg or 3 cal/g. Appx. 15 cal/serving
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your veterinarian before starting a new dietary supplement program.