Product: Organic Superfoods Base + GLM (mg’s/serving based on dog’s weight selection) + Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (100 mg/serving).
40 Servings. We know supporting health is preventative care, so we want to offer natural choices when it comes to supporting your dog’s joints. Studies show inflammation is a known cause of disease for all of us, including animals. Green lipped mussels are a good source of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine, which can help in the formation and repair of cartilage and provide joint support for dogs. Here we have added joint supportive Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) to our organic superfoods base powder (mealtime nutrient boost), supporting your dog’s health one convenient scoop at a time.
• Healthy joint support.
• Help reduce inflammation and keep circulatory system lubricated.
• Help maintain healthy coat and skin, making it soft and shiny.
• Milled organic superfoods base is more bioavailable for nutrient absorption.
• Nutrient boost for seniors with dental problems.
• Powdered form spares digestive energy.
• 100% human grade ingredients.
• Grain-free. Gluten-free.
• Size – 8 oz (224 g). 40 Servings.
• Green Lipped Mussel (GLM), scientifically named Perna canaliculus, contains anti-inflammatory properties along with glucosamine and chondroitin, important for maintaining healthy joints.
• Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil fatty acids help boost GLM’s benefits.
• Organic Chia and Flaxseeds, healthy fatty acids rich in Omega-3.
• Chlorophyll from organic Wheatgrass and hand-harvested Sea Vegetables, which is oxygenating, energizing and an internal cleanser.
• Beta-Carotene to support healthy inner linings, important for nutrient absorption and cellular waste removal.
• complete list of Base Ingredients
• One rounded scoop, twice daily, mixed into mealtime.
• Intended for supplemental feeding in conjunction with your dog’s daily diet.
We begin with 100% human grade whole foods:
• Made in USA, human grade kitchen
• Soy-Free. Gluten-Free. No wheat, corn, soy. No fillers. No by-products.
• No growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, artificial coloring or flavoring.
• No added sweeteners or sodium.
• Crude Protein (min. 21%)
• Crude Fat (min. 9%; max. 11%)
• Moisture 8% (Max. 9%),
• Carbohydrates (53%)
• Crude Fiber (max. 3%)
• Ash (4%)
• Ca:P 1.3
Caloric Content (M/E Calculated):
3,445 kcal/kg or 3 cal/g. Appx. 15 cal/serving
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your veterinarian before starting a new dietary supplement program.