Our nutrient boost powder is a great supplement for your dog’s mealtime, and it starts with organic superfoods rich in antioxidants. We have added Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for its healthy fatty acids that help support your dog’s health, one convenient scoop at a time.
• Help maintain healthy coat and skin, making it soft and shiny.
• Milled organic superfoods base is more bioavailable which promotes nutrient absorption.
• Also a nutrient boost for Seniors with dental problems.
• Powdered form spares digestive energy for dogs on healing path.
• 100% human grade ingredients.
• Grain-free. Gluten-free.
• Size – 13.4-oz (375 g). 60 Servings. 30 Day Supply.
• Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat.
• Organic Chia and Flaxseeds, healthy fatty acids rich in Omega-3.
• Chlorophyll from organic Wheatgrass and hand-harvested Sea Vegetables, which is oxygenating, energizing and an internal cleanser.
• Beta-Carotene to support healthy inner linings, important for nutrient absorption and cellular waste removal.
• complete list of Base Ingredients
• One rounded scoop, twice a day, mixed into mealtime.
• Intended for supplemental feeding in conjunction with your dog’s daily diet.
We begin with 100% human grade whole foods:
• Made in USA, human grade kitchen
• Soy-Free. Gluten-Free. No wheat, corn, soy. No fillers. No by-products.
• No growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, artificial coloring or flavoring.
• No added sweeteners or sodium.
• Crude Protein (min. 21%)
• Crude Fat (min. 9%; max. 11%)
• Moisture 8% (Max. 9%),
• Carbohydrates (53%)
• Crude Fiber (max. 3%)
• Ash (4%)
• Ca:P 1.3
Caloric Content (M/E Calculated):
3,445 kcal/kg or 3 cal/g. Appx. 15 cal/serving
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your veterinarian before starting a new dietary supplement program.