Our SEApreme™ brings you a Power House nutrient blend featuring highly absorbable Marine Phytoplankton, a single-celled aquatic organism (or micro-algae), microscopic and absorbed directly into the body’s thin mucous membranes, giving the digestive system a rest. We have blended this powerhouse with the organic superfood ingredients listed below. We believe these are all natural choices from Mother Nature’s own backyard, one convenient scoop at a time.
• Microscopic “nanoparticles” bypasses digestive system to be absorbed directly by the body’s thin mucous membranes.
• Excellent source of oxygenating energy and antioxidants.
• Healthy joint support with anti-inflammatory and circulatory support from healthy Omega fatty acids.
• Help maintain healthy coat and skin, making it soft and shiny.
• Also a nutrient boost for seniors with dental problems.
• Milled ingredients spare digestive energy.
• 100% human grade ingredients.
• Grain-free. Gluten-free.
• Size – 4.6 oz (130). 60 Servings. 30 Day Supply.
• Green Lipped Mussel (GLM), scientifically named Perna canaliculus, contains anti-inflammatory properties along with glucosamine and chondroitin, important for maintaining healthy joints.
• Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, healthy fatty acids help boost GLM’s benefits.
• Organic Chia and Flaxseeds, healthy fatty acids rich in Omega-3.
• Chlorophyll from organic Wheatgrass and hand-harvested Sea Vegetables, which is oxygenating, energizing and an internal cleanser.
• Beta-Carotene to support healthy inner linings, important for nutrient absorption and cellular waste removal.
• complete list of Base Ingredients
• Once daily, one level scoop mixed into mealtime.
• Intended for supplemental feeding in conjunction with your dog’s daily diet.
We begin with 100% human grade whole foods:
• Made in USA, human grade kitchen
• Soy-Free. Gluten-Free. No wheat, corn, soy. No fillers. No by-products.
• No growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, artificial coloring or flavoring.
• No added sweeteners or sodium.
• Crude Protein (min. 19%)
• Crude Fat (min. 28%; max. 29%)
• Moisture 7% (Max.)
• Carbohydrates (24%)
• Crude Fiber (max. 9%)
• Ash (9%)
• Ca:P 1.2
Caloric Content (M/E Calculated):
4,048 kcal/kg or 4 cal/g.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your veterinarian before starting a new dietary supplement program.